If you’re an ardent fan of cute little creatures Minions, a superhero movie buff or a lazy lad like Garfield, then turn to your sneakers to showcase your love for your favourite in a trendy way.
Hand-painted canvas shoes have become a rage, especially among the urban youth with their unique and quirky designs in vivid colours. Be it a girl or a boy, anyone can start picking their favourite with a starting price range of Rs.1899.
With data assimilated by Seema Varma, creative vice president at Fashionara.com, here are top trends of hand-painted canvas shoes.
* Wolverine: While getting the chiseled body like actor Hugh Jackman as a mutant in "X-Men" series may be difficult, it is easy to slip into a pair of shoes with Wolverine print. Boys can go for Aladdin pants, a body vest and a smart jacket to finish the look. Girls can rock the casual look with the shoes in a pair of culottes and a crop top with a trendy clutch.
* Captain America: Superhero on your shoes is a cool idea. So flaunt your loyalty toward superhero Captain America with canvas sneakers! They go well with white cargos and a plain V-neck tee. A skirt, and a well-fitted top will add a oomph factor and help girls look ravishing.
* Flash: Shoes with superhero Flash embossed on them may not get you his agility, but can keep you a step ahead in style. Team them up with colours of the superhero with a dash of red in your outfit. Girls can also try some warm colours like orange to get the perfect flash look.
* Garfield: Don’t feel like putting in too much effort? Sounds just like Garfield! He likes the easy way out and you can get casual look easily with a pair of hand-painted Garfield canvas shoes. You can put on a pair of grey sweat pants with a bright coloured t-shirt with them.
* Joker: Well, why should villains feel left out, get a pair of canvas shoes with the wicked smile of Joker and his iconic dialogue "Why so serious?". Add to the whole look with a pullover and a pair of shorts. Girls can give it a feminine touch with maroon jumpsuit and accessorise your look with a bracelet.
* Michael Jackson: If you’re a fan of late King of Pop Michael Jackson, get the groove right with shoes with his famous dance moves on it. Team it up skinny jeans, a white shirts or a leather jacket– any thing will leave a lasting impression with the shoes.
* Minions: They are not from the planet, they are cute and they will surely go well as your shoes. You can get these little creatures in different moods and colours like blue, purple with a hint of yellow. Team them up with a pair of distressed denims, full sleeved shirt. Girl can opt for a flouncy skirt, a printed tee and a trendy sling-bag.
* Superman: This superhero just doesn’t get out of fashion! Is that a bird? A rocket? No, it’s Superman on your shoes. Rock the look with a pair of cargos, shirt and a hoodie jacket. Girls get your look right with a wrap-around like skirt, a graphic printed top and a clutch.