‘A denim jacket is not for me’ said no one ever. The ever-versatile outfit is something you can vouch for any time, anywhere. Equipped with utility (remember warding off the slight chill in it?) as well as immense style, a denim jacket could well be your safest bet to a sartorial high road.
While the basic denim jacket is your girl/boy-next-door outfit in the coolest of blues, you could also opt for chic details that catch the eye. Metal pins, quirky badges, lavish embroidery, in- vogue tape, ripped inclinations and slogans. Still not sure how to carry your denim jacket a little differently than the rest?
• Pair it with your favourite slogan tee and jeans (or shorts), instantly adding flair to your look.
• Don’t feel like layering it up? Drape it across your shoulders as you go all chic.
• A jacket with a summer dress? Why not! Give your ensemble an edge with a
denim jacket update.
• Sequins and denim pair great together- all the more the reason for you to wear it with a glam going-out dress.
• When it comes to details, you’ve got to sport your own unique style, ranging
from minimal tape details to a slightly rugged appeal.
Pick what you like most!
(The writer is Sandeep Khapra who is the Head of Design-Menswear at Max Fashion)