With the festive season going on, girls and women all over India have started fussing about their outfits and looks. What to wear on different festivals must be giving them a 24×7 brain storming and sleepless nights.
Bhaiya Dooj marks the ending of Diwali festivities. It is a festival celebrated by Hindus to strengthen the bond between brother and sister. Family get-togethers are organised to celebrate the day. Who wants to look boring on this special day? On this occasion, your outfit should reflect playfulness, elegance and carry a feminine charm. Before you go on a shopping spree, find here what’s hot in this season to give you a jaw-dropping look.
- It’s time to wear colourful lehenga suit as they look ravishing and traditional. This dress is a fusion of lehenga and suit and looks very elegant. Shop them from Indian ethnic wear shops or shopping sites where quality has never been compromised. Get set to catch everyone’s eyes.
- You can opt for lehenga saree. This is a heavy outfit embellished with Zari work. So, you can keep jewellery minimal and go for a decent makeup.
- Saree is an all-time favourite of Indian woman. It suits to every occasion. Go for a plain chiffon/georgette or crepe saree with a thin delicate border and an embellished blouse. Apply a light makeup. Tie your hair in a neat bun and accentuate your looks with danglers.
- If you don’t like decking up in constumes, just buy an embellished dupatta, preferably a Banarsi or phulkari one. With these heavy dupattas you can flaunt even your casual salwaar-kameez or churidaar-kameez. Go for the hairstyle that suits your face the most. Heavy earrings will be a complement with ths dress.
- Palazzo pants are quite in this chic fashion season. You can make it a festive outfit by choosing a bright-coloured kameez and beautiful dupatta. Highlight your eyes with smoky eye makeup. 3D make up will add to you looks. All set to go now.
- Anarkalis have been worn by Indian women extensively on festivals. A typical Anarkali consists of a top that is long kurta and perfectly fits the upper portion of the torso. The lower portion spreads like a flower. The latest Anarkali designs are available in the market in a variety of clothing material. They are adorned with intricate embroideries. This outfit suits almost every body shape. It has the ability to enhance your feminine look along with making an elegant statement. No need to deck up with heavy jewellery with this outfit. A decent pair of danglers are enough to steal the show.
- If you want some Indo-Western look, buy a heavy off-the-shoulder crop top and a long flared skirt. The look is casual still formal. Highlight your eyes with a thick eyeliner and lips with a dab of lipstick. Go for funky jewellery and open hair with this get-up.
It’s time to celebrate. Markets are flooded with latest festive collection. What better way to dress on this festival, but in these truly fashionable outfits – traditional though modern. These styles are perfect for the cheerful and vibrant mood of this festival.
Happy Bhaiya Dooj!