UPSC CAPF recruitment 2019: The Union Public Service Commission has released the official notification for the recruitment of several posts for Central Armed Police Forces Entrance Exam 2019. The candidates can submit the online applications till May 20, 2019 on the official website-upsconline.nic.in
Dates to remember:
• Online application ends: May 20, 2019
• Withdrawal of applications: May 27 to June 3, 2019
• Written examination: August 18, 2019
• BSF: 100 posts
• CRPF: 108 posts
• CISF: 28 posts
• ITBP: 21 posts
• SSB: 66 posts
• Interested candidates should be in the age limit of 20 to 25 years.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• General/OBC category candidates: Rs 200
• Female/SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying an application fee.
• The written examination to be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission will be held on August 18, 2019, and will consist of two papers.
• Paper I will be held from 10 a.m. to 12.00 Noon and Paper II will be held from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
• Paper I: General Ability and Intelligence
• Paper II: General Studies, Essay and Comprehension.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-upsconline.nic.in by May 20, 2019.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.