SSC Stenographer examination 2018: The Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open competitive Computer Based examination for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’, NonGazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
Candidates can apply on the official website- ssc.nic.in
The official notification says that the candidates should have required skills in stenography can apply.
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: October 22, 2018
• Online application ends: November 11, 2018
• Last date for making payment: November 21, 2018
• Examination: February 1, 2019 to February 6, 2019.
How to apply:
• The candidates can submit the online application in the online mode through the official website-ssc.nic.in
• Stenographer Grade ‘C’: The candidates should be in the age bracket of 18 to 30 years.
• Stenographer Grade ‘D’: The candidates should be in the age bracket of 18-27 years.
• For more information, candidates can check the official notification here.
• General/OBC category: Rs 100
• SC/ST/PwD/ Women/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from fee payment.
• The vacancies will be determined in due course, according to the notification.
• For more information, the candidates an read the official notification here.