SCI Clerk written exam results 2019: Supreme Court of India has declared the written exam result for Clerk-cum-Research Assistants posts. The written examination was conducted on April 7, 2019, and the candidates who have appeared in the written exam can check their results from the official website-www.sci.gov.in
The selected candidates will have to appear for the interview. The list of selected candidates, who will appear for the interview, is given on the official website. A total of 63 candidates are required to appear for an Interview at 1.00 P.M.
How to download call letters for interview for Clerk-cum-Research Assistants posts:
The candidates can download the call letters by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-www.sci.gov.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Download call letters for interview”
• On the page that opens, enter all the details asked like roll number, date of birth and email ID and click on submit.
• The admit cards will be displayed on the screen.
• Download the admit cards and save for future reference.
• The students will have to report to the Assistant Registrar (Admn.I) at Room No. 202 (New Building), Supreme Court of India, near Pragati Maidan Metro Station at 10:30 am.
• For the dates of the interview, the candidates can check the official notice here.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.