Jail Prahari Result 2018: Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice has declared the Jail Prahari Result 2018. The results have been declared on the official website-policeuniversity.ac.in and www.jailprahariraj2018.in
The cut off marks have also been declared on the official website. The examination was conducted in October to fill 670 vacancies in Jail Warder posts.
How to view the Jail Prahari Result 2018:
• Visit the official website-policeuniversity.ac.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says “Jail Prahari Examination Portal”
• On the next page, check mandal-wise results and candidate marks.
• Enter the registration number, date of birth, mobile number and captcha and click on submit.
• The results will be displayed on screen.
• Check your results and save for future reference.
The Mandals results released are of Ajmer, Bharatpur, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota,TSP and Udaipur. The candidates can also check the Mandal-wise cut off list on the same page.
The selected candidates will be called for Physical Efficiency Test. It will be followed by document verification process.
• The candidates can check more information on the official website here.