PGDRM 2019: The Institute of Rural Management Anand has released notification on its official website inviting candidates for its two-year Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management programme.
The candidates should note that the last date to apply is December 31, 2018.
Interested candidates can apply on the official website of IRMA-www.irma.ac.in
How to apply for IRMA PGDRM 2019
• Visit the official website of IRMA-www.irma.ac.in
• Next, Click on the link that says ‘Admissions for PGDRM 2019-21’
• Next, you need to register with your valid e-mail ID
• After that, click on apply online tab and fill the application form online
• After that, upload all the requited documents. After that pay the application fee
• Finally, click on submit
• Take a print out of application form for future reference.
• General category candidates: Rs 1400
• Reserved category candidates: Rs 700
• The candidates are supposed to apply a scanned or digital copy of photograph and signature.
• The candidates are also supposed to upload a scanned copy of latest OBC/SC/ST/DAP category certificate.
• They should also upload a scanned copy of mark sheet of Class 10th, 12th and graduation.
• The candidates should note that the fees once paid will not be refunded.