NPCIL recruitment 2018: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released an official notification inviting applications for Assistant Grade 1 posts. The candidates should apply online www.npcil.nic.in on the official website for the above stated posts.
The candidates should apply online before December 14, 2018.
The total number of posts is 13.
Division of posts:
• Assistant Grade -1 (HR): 5 posts
• Assistant Grade –1(F&A): 5 posts
• Assistant Grade –1(C&MM): 3 posts
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: November 27, 2018
• Online application ends: December 14, 2018
• The candidates should be in the age bracket of 21 to 28 years.
• However, candidates from reserved category will get age relaxation.
• For educational qualification, the candidates should check the official notification.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written examination and skill test.
• The written examination will be conducted in two phases. Preliminary examination and Advanced examination.
• For more information about the scheme of the examination, the candidates should visit the official notification.
How to apply:
• The candidates should apply online on the official website before December 14, 2018 on the official website.
• For more information, the candidates should visit the official notification here.