NIT Andhra Pradesh recruitment 2018: The National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh, has released a notification for recruitment of non-teaching vacancies. Interested candidates can apply on the official website- nitandhra.ac.in
The total number of posts available is 62.
All candidates can visit the official website to download the application form.
Candidates can click on this link for more information about the vacancy details and general instructions.
Date to remember:
• Candidates must note that the last date to fill the application form by post at the designated address before October 15, 2018.
How to apply for NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2018:
• Visit the official website of NIT Andhra Pradesh – nitandhra.ac.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, ‘Recruitment of regular non-teaching positions at NIT AP’
• Next, click on ‘NIT AP Non-Teaching Application Form’
• After that, download the application form and fill out the form
• After filling the form, send the form on the following address- Director, National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh, Sri Akula
Gopayya Institute of Engineering Technology Campus, Prathipadu, Opp. 3F Industries, Tadepalligudem Mandal, West Godavari District – 534101, INDIA.
About National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh
National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh is situated at Tadepalligudem, Andhra Pradesh.
It is the 31st institution among the NITs that were started by the Government of India.
It was established in the state of Andhra Pradesh in the academic year 2015-2016.