NISER admissions: The National Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhubaneswar has invited applications from eligible candidates for admissions in the Ph.D. program in the winter session.
Candidates can apply for Ph.D. admissions on the official website www.niser.ac.in
• Biological Sciences: The candidates should have a minimum of 60 percent or equivalent GPA in Masters or M.Tech in any branches of Biology, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Veterinary Sciences, Computer Sciences, Bioinformatics and Biotechnology.
• Chemical Sciences: The candidates should have a minimum of 60 percent or equivalent GPA in Masters in Chemistry or allied fields. Student with Master’s degree in any branches of Basic Sciences or M.Tech in Applied Chemistry or Computer Sciences with interest in pursuing career in Chemistry are also encouraged to apply
• Physical Sciences: The candidates should have a minimum of 60% or equivalent GPA in Master’s degree cumulatively till the last year/semester examination appeared in M.Sc majoring in Physics or M.E./M.Tech in Applied Physics.
• Humanities: The candidates should have a minimum of 55% or equivalent GPA in Masters in Social Sciences and allied disciplines
• Computer Sciences: The candidates should have a minimum of 60% or equivalent GPA in Masters in Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics Engineering or related fields, or Mathematics.
How to apply:
• The candidates should apply online by filling the application form at the official website.
Dates to remember:
• Starting of online application: October 1, 2018.
• Last date for filling application: November 2, 2018.
• List of shortlisted candidates: November 12, 2018
• The candidates are advised to keep checking the official website for more information.
• The candidates can check more information at the official notification here.