NCB recruitment 2018: The Narcotics Control Bureau, which functions under the Ministry of Home Affairs, has released a notification for recruitment of Junior Intelligence Officers.
Interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form on the official website-narcoticsindia.nic.in
Dates to remember:
• Application form filling starts: October 11, 2018
• Last date to send application form: December 10, 2018
• Name of posts: Junior Intelligence Officer
• Total number of posts: 166
How to apply:
• The candidates can fill the application form available on the official website and send it to the following address-
Deputy Director, Narcotics Control Bureau, West Block 1, Wing Number 5, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066.
• All the interested candidates should hold a graduation degree from a recognised university/Institute.
• They should have two years experience in enforcement of regulatory laws and collection of intelligence information thereto.
• The interested candidates should not be more than 56 years of age on the closing date of receipt of application.
• The candidates will be posted anywhere in the country in any of the Zones/Sub-Zones/Regional Offices/Headquarters of Narcotics Control Bureau.
• For more information, candidates can check the official notification available here.