Karnataka Bank recruitment 2019: Karnataka Bank has released the result for Probationary Officer examination. The candidates can check their results from the official website-karnatakabank.com
The candidates can check their results using registration number or examination roll number. The examination was conducted on January 24, 2019. The online applications were accepted from December 24, 2018 to January 2, 2019.
Steps to check Karnataka Bank PO results:
• Visit the official website for Karnataka Bank-www.karnatakabank.com.
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Careers”
• On the page that opens, enter details like registration number or examination roll number and Date of Birth and click on submit.
• The results will be declared on the screen.
• View your results and download for future reference.
The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of one year and on satisfactory completion of the probationary period, will be confirmed, subject to rules and regulations of the Bank.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.