Karnataka Bank results: The Karnataka Bank has declared the result for the posts of Probation Officer (PO). All the candidates who have appeared for the examination should visit the official website- karnatakabank.com to check their results.
The results have been declared for the interviews that were conducted from February 20 to 28, 2019.
How to check the Karnataka Bank PO results:
The candidates can check their results by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-karnatakabank.com
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Recruitment of Probationary Officers (Scale I)
• On the page that opens, click on the link that says, “Click here for Interview results”
• On the next page, enter the details asked like registration number and date of birth and click on submit.
• The results will be displayed on the screen.
• Download and save for future reference.
The written examination was conducted on January 24, 2019. The candidates who have cleared the examination will be selected for the posts of Probation Officer (Scale-I).
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.