JNU recruitment 2019: Jawaharlal Nehru University has released an official notification inviting applications for 97 posts of Assistant Professor. All the interested candidates should apply online on the official website by April 29, 2019.
According to the official notification, “Applicants with good academic record, teaching and research experience and working in related areas, are encouraged to apply.”
• Name of posts: Assistant Professor
• SC: 14 posts
• ST: 8 posts
• EWS: 10 posts
• OBC: 26 posts
• PwD: 3 posts
• UR: 36 posts
Date to remember:
• Last date to apply online: April 29, 2019
• Interested candidates should have a Masters degree with 55% marks in a relevant subject from University.
• The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test conducted by the UGC or the CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded PhD Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-jnu.ac.in.
• Applications will be accepted online only.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.