IIT Delhi recruitment 2018: The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi has released an official notification inviting candidates for the posts of Executive Assistants on the official website- iitd.ac.in . Candidates can apply on the official website before December 20, 2018.
• Total number of posts: 50
Division of posts:
• Unreserved: 27 posts
• OBC: 13 posts
• SC: 07 posts
• ST: 03 posts
Tenure of the posts:
• The candidates will be selected for a period of one year initially which will be extendable to a period of 5 years.
• Interested candidates should have a masters degree with a minimum of 55 percent marks from a recognized university, OR
• BTech with minimum 2 years experience in project management or in academic administration.
• Interested candidates should be less than 45 years old.
• The shortlisting of the candidate will be made through the ERP System.
• Shortlisted candidates will go through:
• A written Test on Data Analysis and Communication Skills.
• Candidates who score a minimum of 60 percent marks will be called for Group discussion and Personal Interview.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply using the direct link here.
• For more information, the candidates should read the official notification here.