ICAR NET (II) 2018: The Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board has released notification for ICAR NET (II) 2018. Candidates can check the official website-asrb.org.in for the official notification.
The candidates should note that the registration process for ICAR NET (II) 2018 will start from November 9, 2018.
Dates to remember:
• Online registration starts: November 9, 2018
• Last date to apply: November 29, 2918
• Examination date: December 27, 2018-December 31, 2018.
• A candidate must possess Master’s degree or its equivalent in from any Indian University or any other educational institution incorporated by the act of parliament.
• For more information about educational qualifications, the candidates can check the official notification.
• The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years. There is no upper age limit.
• General category candidates: Rs 1000
• Other Backward Category candidates: Rs 500
• SC/ST/Divyang/Women: Rs 250
How to apply:
• The interested candidates must apply online on the official website-asrb.org.in
• The centres for ICAR-NET (II) are given in the official notification.
Minimum qualifying marks:
• General category: 50 per cent
• Other Backward Category: 45 per cent
• SC/ST/Divyang: 40 per cent
For more information, the candidates can visit the official notification.