IBPS PO/MT registration: The registration for Probationary Officers and Management Trainees (PO/MT) examination will end today. The notification has been released on the official website- https://www.ibps.in/
The candidate should note that they should have a graduation degree from any university recognised by the Government India or equivalent qualification from Centrally-recognised institution.
The preliminary examination will be held on October 13, 14, 20 and 21. Successful candidates will sit for main examination on November 18, 2018.
The exam pattern:
1. Exam pattern of Preliminary exam:
• English language– This section will consist of 30 questions, each question consists of one mark.
• Quantitative aptitude- This section will consist of 35 questions, each question consists of one mark.
• Reasoning ability- This section will consist of 35 questions, each question consists of one mark.
2. Exam pattern of Main exam:
• Reasoning and computer aptitude- This section consists of 45 questions and 60 marks (60 minutes)
• General/ economy/ banking awareness– This section consists of 40 questions and 40 marks (35 minutes)
• English language- This section consists of 35 questions and 40 marks (40 minutes)
• Data analysis and interpretation- This section consist of 35 questions and 60 marks (45 minutes)
• English Language (Writing)- This section will comprise of 2 questions and 25 marks. (30 minutes)
The candidate must be between 20 to 30 years of age.