For other cancers, such as lung, liver, endometrial, colon, and breast cancer, a 3-11 per cent lower risk was observed.
HPTSB admissions 2019: Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board has started the online applications for the Polytechnic Admission Test and Polytechnic Admission LEET 2019. The online applications started from April 4, 2019 on the official website-www.hptechboard.com
The last date for downloading the challan is May 6, 2019 and for filling up the particulars of the challan after depositing fee in SBI is May 9, 2019. The examination will be conducted on May 26, 2019.
Date of examination:
• Polytechnic Admission Test: The examination will be conducted on May 26, 2019 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
• Polytechnic Admission LEET 2019: The examination will be conducted on May 26, 2019 from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm.
• Polytechnic Admission Test: The candidates must have passes class 10 with 35 percent marks at the qualifying examination from recognized board or university.
• Polytechnic Admission LEET 2019: The candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects and Mathematics/Biology.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.hptechboard.com
• The candidates should keep ready scanned coloured passport size photograph and signature for filling the application form.
The candidates should check the official prospectus for both the courses here:
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.