GPSC recruitment: The Gujarat Public Service Commission has released the admit card for Administrative and Civil Service main examination. The candidates should download the admit cards from the official website-gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
The Preliminary examination was conducted on October 21, 2018 and the Mains examination will be conducted on February 17, 24 and 3, 2019. The recruitment drive is being organized to fill 294 vacancies.
Steps to download GPSC Administrative, Civil Service Mains admit cards:
• Visit the official website-gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Download Admit cards”
• On the next page, click on the link that says, “Click here to Download Call Letter FOR MAIN EXAM / PET-PST”
• On the next page that opens, select job, confirmation number, birth date and click on OK
• The admit cards will be displayed on the screen.
• Check all the details and download the admit cards for future reference.
The candidates will not be allowed in the examination hall if they do not carry the admit cards with them.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.