CSL recruitment: Cochin Shipyard Limited has released an official notification inviting applications for the recruitment of Ship Draftsman Trainee. Interested candidates should apply online on the official website- www.cochinshipyard.com by May 2, 2019. The total number of vacant posts is 50.
• Ship Draftsman Trainee (Mechanical): 29 posts
• Ship Draftsman Trainee (Electrical): 21 posts
Dates to remember:
• Last date for online applications: May 2, 2019
• Interested candidates should not be more than 25 years old.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to the government norms.
• General/OBC category candidates will have to pay application fee of Rs 100.
• SC/ST/PwD category candidates do not have to pay application fee.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of two phases.
• Phase I will consist of an objective type Online test of 50 marks and Phase II, will consist of a Practical Test of 30 marks.
• The Phase I will consist of Part A of General Knowledge, General English, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude and Part B will be Discipline related.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.cochinshipyard.com by May 2, 2019.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.