CDS (I) registration: Union Public Service Commission will close the online registration process for the CDS Examination I, 2019 today, November 26, 2018. Interested candidates should apply on the official website-upsconline.nic.in
The UPSC CDS (I) exam will be conducted on February 3, 2019 in various test centres. The total number of vacant posts is 417.
• Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 100 posts
• Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: 45 posts
• Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32 posts
• Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai: 225 posts
• Officers Training Academy, Chennai: 15 posts
Dates to remember:
• Last date to apply for CDS (I): November 26, 2018
• Rejection of online application: December 3 to December 10, 2018
• Conduct of examination: February 3, 2019
How to apply for UPSC CDS Examination:
• Visit the official website, upsconline.nic.in
• Complete the registration process for part 1 and part 2.
• Click on part 1 registration. Complete the registration process.
• Fill the payment details, choice of exam centre and upload your photograph and signature.
• Take a print out of application form and save it for future reference.
• General and OBC category: Rs 200
• SC/ST/ Female candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
• The candidates should check the official notification, for academic qualification.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.