Bihar Vidhansabha recruitment: The Bihar Legislative Assembly Secretariat has released the admit cards for the Shorthand examination. The candidates can download the admit cards from the official website-vidhansabha.bih.nic.in
The Hindi Shorthand examination for the recruitment of the post of Reporter have been released will be conducted from February 21 to 24, 2019. The examination for the Personal Assistant post will be conducted from February 25 to March 1, 2019. The examination for Stenographer post will be conducted from March 2, 2019 to March 5, 2019.
The recruitment examination is conducted for the posts of reporter, personal assistant and stenographer.
Steps to download shorthand examination admit cards:
• Visit the official website-vidhansabha.bih.nic.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Click here to download admit card”
• On the next page that opens, enter details like your application number, date of birth, post applied and captcha and click on login.
• You admit cards will be displayed on the screen.
• Check all the details and take a print out for future reference.
• The candidates should bring a valid ID proof with their admit cards to the exam venue.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official website.