Singer Kesha has dropped her abuse allegations against producer Dr Luke in New York case, weeks after dropping the California lawsuit.
The 29-year-old TiK ToK hitmaker told a judge in New York on August 12 that she would no longer rely on the abuse claims to get herself out of her contract with Luke’s Kemosabe Record, reported Billboard.
The singer earlier this month dismissed her California lawsuit against the producer, whom she’s been accusing of raping and sexually abusing her.
Kesha has been trying to get out of her contract with Luke’s Kemosabe Record, which is owned by Sony, since 2014.
After announcing that Kesha had dropped the case in California a few weeks ago, her lawyer said that she made the decision because she wanted to focus on getting her career back on track. She’s also said to have sent Kemosabe dozens of new songs for her next album.