The Rakesh Sharma biopic titled Saare Jahaan Se Acha has been making headlines of late. After recent rumours that Shah Rukh Khan has backed out of the film, the makers have reportedly started considering younger actors for the role.
While any official announcement on the development is yet to be made, there are rumours King Khan has chosen Farhan Akhtar’s Don 3 over the biopic.
As reported in the media, the role had been earlier offered to Aamir Khan, but he could not do it and suggested Shah Rukh Khan’s name. Shah Rukh Khan had agreed to be a part of the project and publicly thanked Aamir for recommending him for the role.
In a recent media interaction, Aamir Khan reacted to the reports of SRK backing out of the film.
Asked to comment on SRK leaving the project, Aamir said, “Isn’t Shah Rukh Khan doing that film? Those are only reports, let’s wait until he makes an announcement about it.”
A few days ago, the producer of the film, Ronnie Srewvala, took to Twitter and posted a cryptic message. He tweeted, “Most times the difference between Success and Failure is not a better Idea or ability but the courage to BET on the idea, PRE PLAN to perfection, take the calculated RISK and then STICK WITH IT.”
Most times the difference between Success and Failure is not a better Idea or ability but the courage to BET on the idea, PRE PLAN to perfection, take the calculated RISK and then STICK WITH IT.
— Ronnie Screwvala (@RonnieScrewvala) January 19, 2019
Meanwhile, asked about his upcoming projects after Thugs Of Hindostan, Aamir said, “This time I have four good scripts! I don’t know which one will be the exact one, as I haven’t 100 percent zeroed in on that but I’ll know within a month. Most probably I’ll be producing it.”
About the status of Mahabharat, the actor said, “I never announced Mahabharat. You all assumed I’m making it then you assumed I’m not! When I want to make something I’ll tell you. I don’t want to respond to speculations. When I announce something, I should’ve answers to that.”