West Bengal Police recruitment 2019: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has invited applications for the recruitment of Constable (Male) posts in West Bengal Police. The total number of vacancies are 8419. Interested candidates should apply online on the website from February 5 till March 5, 2019.
• Interested candidates should be between 18 to 27 years old.
• The upper age limit will be relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
• General/OBC category: Rs 170
• SC/ST category (West Bengal): Rs 20
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Preliminary Written Test, PMT/PET, Final written examination and Interview.
• Preliminary Written Test: Interested candidates will have to appear for MCQ based preliminary written test. There will be 100 objective type questions and the duration of each test will be one hour.
The questions will be as follows:
• General Awareness and General Knowledge: 50 Marks
• Elementary Mathematics: 30 Marks
• Reasoning: 20 Marks
Final written examination: This examination will consist of eighty-five Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions carrying equal marks each. The duration of the examination will be one hour.
How to apply:
• The candidates can apply online and offline for the above posts.
• The offline category candidates should download the application form using website wbpolice.gov.in
• For more information about how to fill the application form, the candidates should check the official notification.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notice here.