The last date for Affordable Housing Scheme is over and the draw of lots will be on 31 March.
The Delhi Co-operative Group Housing Scheme will be undertaken under the PPP model approved by Urban Development Ministry.
The unit value starts at Rs 18.4 lakh. Around 33% units are reserved for women.
The allotment of units under land-pooling policy will be done through draw of lots which will be conducted on 31 March 2018. Housing scheme consists of studio, 1/2/3 and 4 BHK apartments.
The apartments under the housing scheme are located near Dwarka sector-21 Metro.
- 5 Min Away From IGI Airport & NH 8
- 2 Min Away From Golf Course
- 2 Min Away From Dwarka Sec-21 Metro Station
- Near Upcoming Embassy Area/ Delhi University
- 24 Hours Running Water & Electricity, Swimming Pool & Club
- Lift, Gym, Amphitheatre, Yoga Centre & Jogging Track
- 24 Hours Wi Fi & CCTV Camers, With Security Guard
- Free Hold Property With Registry