Uttar Pradesh Police Department recruitment: Uttar Pradesh Police Department will start the recruitment for Sub-Inspectors, Constables, Firemen, Jail Warders and Constable Posts.
The candidates will be able to apply online at uppbpb.gov.in
• The total number of posts: 63416. Out of which
• Constable – 51216 Posts
• Male Jail Warder – 5419 Posts
• Fireman- 1679 Posts
• Reserve Cavalry Force – 102 Posts
• Sub-Inspector (SI) – 5000 Posts
How to apply:
• The candidates will be able to apply online through the official website-uppbpb.gov.in
• The online application process has not started yet. The candidates are advised to keep checking the official website for more information.
• Jail Warders: The candidates should be 12th standard pass from a recognized board/institute
• Fireman: The candidates should be 12th pass from a recognized board/institution
• Reserve Cavalry Force: The candidate should be 12th pass from a recognized board/institution
• The candidates between the age bracket of 18 and 22 years.
• The application fee is Rs 400.