UPBME results 2019: The Uttar Pradesh Board of Madarsa Education, Lucknow, has declared the results for the candidates who appeared for examinations in seven courses including Maulvi, Munshi, Alim (Arabic, Farsi), Kamil (Arabic, Farsi) and Fazil. Candidates looking to checking their UPBME results 2019 have to visit the official website i.e. upmsp.org, www.upbme.edu.in and follow the instruction to easily check the results.
Candidates facing any issue can easily check Uttar Pradesh Madarsa results 2019 by following the steps mentioned below.
– Log on to the official website i.e. www.upmsp.org or www.upbme.edu.in
– Click on the tab on the header, ‘UP Madarsa Board Result 2019’
– A new window will open and candidates will be asked to select the course name
– Fill the blank space with the required information i.e. roll number, name, center code etc
– Submit all the details and UPBME results 2019 will be displayed on the screen
Candidates are advised to save a copy of the exam results and can also take a printout for record. The UP Madarsa examination took place at 13 exam centres across the state.