Almost every fresher face the dilemma after graduation about which path to choose- – internships, jobs or further studies. Aasaanjobs, online HR marketplace connecting employers, consultants and job seekers, comes to the rescue of the freshly pass outs and look out for solutions for them.
According to the portal, here are the five highest paying career options for entry level job-seekers:
- Technical writers and communicators: One of the well paying jobs that a fresher can opt for is that of a technical writer. Typical job role for technical communicators includes preparing instruction manuals, journal articles, and other supporting documents to communicate complex and technical information more easily. They also develop, gather, and disseminate technical information among customers, designers, and manufacturers. The average salary is Rs 4, 66,967 per year (Source: Payscale)
- Search engine optimisation analyst: This has a very bright future for you if you have great analytic skills and you are dynamic. You need to keep up with the latest trends in the field, have passion for research and be able to formulate clever and creative marketing strategy to beat your competitor, and have an edge over all others. The average salary is Rs 6 lakh per year (Source: Indeed).
- Python developer: With the popularity of python programming language moving steadily along an upward trajectory, the time is right to master in order to land such jobs. Python web developers usually develop back-end components, connect the application with the other (often third-party) web services, and support the front-end developers by integrating their work with the Python application. The average salary is Rs 4,80,000 per year (Source: Quikchex).
- Java Developer: Java developer performs many duties throughout the development lifecycle of applications, from concept and design right through to testing. The job roles after completing any java developer certification courses include web developer, software developer, application developer, web programmer and EJB programmer among others. The average salary is Rs 399,247 per year (Source: Payscale).
- Chartered Accountant: A chartered accountant’s work area has become so wide and involves many activities that sometimes a CA is perceived as almost an enigma. Chartered accountants work as finance managers, financial controllers, financial advisors or directors (finance) and watch over the finances in the day to day management of companies. Their main areas of work include accountancy, auditing, cost accountancy, taxation, investigation and consultancy. The average salary is Rs 726,100 per year (Source: Payscale).
(The writer is the chief executive officer, Aasaanjobs)