Expanding its Eluga series, Panasonic India Smartphones on Thursday unveiled ‘Eluga I5’ smartphone at Rs. 6,499.
The Panasonic Eluga I5 has a metal body, and features a fingerprint sensor on the back. It comes with Arbo – the company’s in-house virtual assistant. The smartphone sports a 5-inch HD IPS display topped with Asahi “Dragontrail” glass.
“The Eluga series bespeaks reliability and the latest Eluga I5 is another perfect blend of innovation and elegance. It ensures top-notch performance at a value-based price,” said Pankaj Rana, Business Head-Mobility Division, Panasonic India, in a statement.
The Eluga I5 runs Android 7.0 Nougat operating system (OS) and is powered by quad-core processor coupled with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
There is a 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 5MP front camera and a 2500mAh battery to power the device.
Panasonic Eluga I5 full specifications
- 4G VoLTE dual-SIM, Android 7.0 Nougat, Fingerprint sensor
- 5-inch HD (720 x 1280 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display with Asahi Dragon Trail Glass protection
- MediaTek MT6737 64-bit quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 2500mAh battery
The Panasonic Eluga I5 is priced at Rs. 6,499 and is available exclusively from Flipkart. It comes in Black and Gold colours.
(Written with inputs from IANS)