HMD Global’s Nokia announced a new mid-range Nokia 7 smartphone in China. It comes in Gloss Black and Matt White colours, features aluminium 7000 series uni-body design and Corning Gorilla Glass. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Upfront, the Nokia 7 features a 5.2-inch full-HD (1080 x1920 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The handset is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 SoC coupled with 4GB/ 6GB RAM. The 64GB internal storage can be expanded via microSD card up to additional 128GB.
The Nokia 7 boasts of 16MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, and ZEISS optics lens. On Front, there is a 5MP Selfie camera with 84 degree wide angle lens.
Nokia 7 full specifications
- 4G VoLTE dual-SIM, Fingerprint sensor, Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- 5.2-inch full-HD (1080 x 1920 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor
- 4GB / 6GB LPPDDR4 RAM, 64GB internal storge memory, expandable up to 128GB
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, ZEISS optics
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 84 degree wide-angle lens
- 3000mAh built-in battery with USB Type-C fast charging
The Nokia 7 comes is priced at 2,499 yuan in China for the 4GB RAM variant, while the 6GB RAM unit costs 2,699 yuan. HMD global is making it available through JD.com, Suning and Tmall in China. It will go on sale from October 24.