Lenovo-owned Motorola has finally launched the Moto X4 in India after teasing it for so long. The smartphone was first unveiled at IFA event in September.
The big highlight of Moto X4 is its dual-rear camera setup. It boasts of one 12MP sensor with dual autofocus and f/2.0 aperture, whereas the second 8MP ultra-wide angle sensor comes with 120-degree field of view, f/2.2 aperture, and 1.12-micron pixels.
The camera gets some interesting modes/ features such as blurred background, portraits, selective black & white, 4K video and more. The Moto X4 packs a 5.2-inch 1080p display. It is powered by Snapdragon 630 coupled with 3GB or 4GB of RAM and runs Android 7.1 Nougat.
Motorola Moto X4 full specifications
- 4G VoLTE dual-SIM, Android 7.1 Nougat, Fingerprint sensor, Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- 5.2-inch full-HD (1080 x 1920 pixels) LTPS IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 octa-core processor
- 3GB/ 4GB RAM, 32GB/ 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 2TB
- 12MP + 8MP dual-rear camera with Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor
- 16MP Front-facing camera with LED flash
- 3000mAh battery with USB Type-C and Turbo Charging
The Motorola Moto X4 is priced at Rs. 20,999 for 3GB+32GB variant, where as the 4GB+64GB variant comes at Rs. 22,999 in India. It will be exclusively available from Flipkart and Moto Hub starting November 13 midnight. It comes in Super Black and Sterling Blue colour options.