Valentine&’s Day is here and that means mushy and love-filled messages being exchanged around the world between lovers and loved ones. Whatsapp, sms, sky writing, snail mail, hand delivered messages, cards, phone, email, Facebook, Twitter, Vine, Snapchat, you name it; every method of communication is jammed with people expressing their feelings for their beloved.
The only day of the year earmarked for expressions of romance sits at the top of couples’ calendars as one of the many excuses to celebrate love and enjoy togetherness. Gifts are exchanged, dates are planned, dinners prepared, movies are watched and trips are enjoyed. Valentine&’s fever is especially crazy this year as it falls over the weekend.
Here are some of the most popular messages conveying love. Below are some of the mushiest ones.
– A day without you in my life should never come and even if it does, let that be the last day of my life.
– Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you.
– Curved high on a mountain, covered deep in dew, I saw these words… I LOVE YOU!
Some even tried their hand at sarcasm to express love while making their significant other laugh.
– Even though Valentine&’s day costs a lot more with a girlfriend, you are the one girl in this world who is totally worth it.
– Cupid shoots well for me! He hit you and me with perfect aim.
– I am lucky to have a girlfriend who is beautiful, fun, smart, and crazy enough to go out with me.
– I like all the ways that we hang out together, even when were mad. And I like the things that are not appropriate for a greeting card.