Reacting to the news of surgical strike across LoC from the Indian side domestic equity markets declined by two per cent.
Atnbsp;12.50 pmnbsp;on Thursday the Sensex was trading 563 points down at 27730 while the Nifty was trading 189 points down at 8565.
Rupee also slumped by 33 paise and was trading at 66.79 against the US Dollar.
The domestic bourses was trading in the positive zone before the news.
- 1Security forces kill three militants in J-K, soldier martyred
- 2Gujarat polls: Cong’s 2nd list accommodates four more from PAAS
- 3Pradyuman murder case: Bus conductor Ashok Kumar gets bail
- 4Dalveer Bhandari’s re-election to ICJ a ‘major diplomatic victory’, says Mukherjee
- 5President Kovind underlines development of northeastern states